Today, there are a ton of different weight loss solutions and pills out there that can help you reduce weight. From weight loss supplements, drugs, and medications to other natural ways, surely the market is now a bit saturated with these.
We lined up here the best supplements, drugs, and medications to help you narrow out your options in choosing the best weight loss pill for you.
Here are three of the most used and effective weight loss pills.
- Hydroxycut – A popular weight loss supplement that is made of different ingredients and plant extracts to help burn calories quicker. It is showed that it could shave off an average of 22 lbs within three months of use.
- Caffeine – One of the most common substances readily available to all, which can also help reducing weight. It works by boosting metabolism by around 3 to 11 percent and increase the burning of fat to up to 29%. The downside is that too much of this substance my cause insomnia, nausea, irritability. And also an addiction to it.
- Green Tea Extract – A popular ingredient in most weight loss supplements. Its main antioxidant, EGCG, aids in more efficient and quicker burning of fats in the body. Sure it does contain caffeine too yet much lesser compared to coffee, yet too much of this will also give the same effect as coffee does.
The Runner Ups
Here are also some other popular choices by consumers when it comes to weight loss supplements.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- CLA or Conjugated Linoletic Acid
- Synephrine derived from Bitter Orange
Which Of These is Good For Me?
Well, surely it depends on which one you buy first. But, just like dermetologists who recommend bec5 curaderm topical cream for his patients, it is best to always ask your doctor first regarding what product is best for you.