If you were a drug addict once upon a time, it could be difficult for you to keep your hands off the drugs. To help you let go of them, drug rehabilitation center can help you. But what’s more challenging is that once you get rid of it, you will need to resist your temptations to get back to it.It is time when you can easily get trapped again in the addiction if you do not take care of yourself or your surroundings. The symptoms that you can see in yourself while getting triggered for relapse are an immediate feeling of hunger, anger, loneliness, and tiredness. The abbreviated form of these four is HALT.
Therefore to keep you clean and sober during this time, here I have mentioned few tips and tricks that you can take in.
- For starters, do not spend your holidays alone. Get a company of a reliable companion that will support you. Make yourself a priority list and keep your health on the top of it.
- You will need to spend some quality time with yourself. In that time, you can practice Yoga and meditation and pray to God for enlightenment and better health.
- Secondly, the two things that you need in good quality and quantity are food and support. Nourish yourself with healthy eating and in the company of those people who motivate you towards healthy living.
- You need to stay away from those people who criticize you or taunt you over your past. Celebrate those people and relationships that help you get out of the drug addiction and stand by you through your wrong time.
- Last but not least; spend your time in serving people who are helpless and needy. It will install good thoughts in you.