Football cards are not as immensely popular in the eastern part of the world as they are in the Western countries of the United States and Canada.
The cards depict pictures of the players of the national football league and also some of their key statistics. A few of these cards are especially valuable as they have the authentic autograph of the player on it. However, these are very rare. Most of the cards, these days, have a unique serial number over it, signifying that they are a part of a very limited edition of cards. These cards generally cost a fan quite a fortune, which means you need a dedicated love for the game to get these cards. Many fans also use these cards as a bet in soccer matches; several taruhan bola terpercaya bet with these cards.
Ten most valuable cards
- Leaf chuck Bednarik rookie card, 1948 – This card costs a fan some $30,000 (an estimate) as it is a part of the very popular leaf set of 1948.
- Playoff Contenders Ticket Peyton Manning Rookie Football Card, 1998 – this one is an autographed card with an estimated worth of $42,500.
- Leaf Bobby Layne Rookie Card, 1948 – This card sets a bid for around $ 45,000.
- Leaf Sid Luckman Rookie Card, 1948 – the card has an estimated cost of $46,500.
- Goudey Sport Kings Jim Thorpe, 1933 – This card from 1933 costs of a good fan sum of some $85,000.
- Topps Bart Starr Rookie Card, 1957 – this rookie card costs an estimate of $1,25,000. The card on the halfway to our top 10 is not even close to half the number 1.
- Topps Johnny Unitas Rookie Card, 1957 – with a bid of $1,40,000 this rookie card is on number
- Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card, 1965 – On number 3 is the bid for $1,50,000.
- Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card, 1958 – with the second-highest bid of $2,25,000, the rookie card takes number 2.
- National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card, 1935 – Number 1 comes close to a million dollars with an estimated worth of 7,50,000.