Month of Love:
In the month of love where couples take time out for each other and indulge in binge watching and spend quality time together, movies are surely on the list. Well, not just movies, but romantic movies of love and hope are on the cards, setting the mood for the couple. Hence, why not look at some online movies and TV shows celebrating love.
- To All the Boys, I’ve Loved Before: This movie takes us back to the teenage romance and no matter how many times you watch it, it is going to revive memories out to enjoy and laugh about.
- Set It Up: Well, although this original doesn’t have the grand romantic dialogue and gestures, it will definitely cherish the little moments at two people falling in love over pizza when they aren’t busy parent trapping their bosses.
- Sixteen Candles: Well, isn’t your high school romance one off the best feelings ever, hence this will surely make you go back in time and relive those memories of surprising birthdays.
- Ali’s Wedding: Well, the main character, Ali has got the least worries of his wedding in this rom-com movie which has loyalty to family, betrayal and then hope of following his heart.
- A Christmas Prince: Well what better than having romance during holidays? Just add a handsome prince with a young journalist having a good heart coupled with the cheesiness of rom-com.
All of these movies deserve to be on top of your list. Some of the other online movies and TV shows recommended are The Kissing Booth, The Spectacular Now, Definitely, Maybe, Love and Honour and Becoming Jane. Apart from these, there are plenty of other romantic movies that are blockbuster and rated very high critically. Hence, make your month even more special by watching them and let the love blossom.